Friday 25 July 2008

A summer in Mallorca

Last degree ceremony attended, vacation message about to be set, voice mail message changed, and I'm off for two weeks! Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll be doing a dead fish impression by a pool in Mallorca. Just got to pack, make sure there's enough cat and fish food for the sons who are left behind in the house to keep the animals from starving, and sort out some books to read.

I won't be blogging while I'm away - I might send the odd tweet to twitter, and might even do an occasional facebook post.

So - see you in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mallorca properties are now becoming very popular these days…Correct pricing can make up for a lot of negative factors. Sellers have to realize that in todays market price is key.

Anonymous said...

Now that is some targeted spamming!